Netatmo is all about the Smart Home! Our mission is to imagine for you products which will make your home safer and more comfortable.
Manage your home’s heating from our connected Thermostat – detect intruders thanks to our cameras embedding artificial intelligence and image processing – access the largest personal weather station network on earth. We collaborate with giant building construction companies such as Groupe Muller, Velux and Legrand to share with them our product expertise and work together to revolutionize your homes.
We are a multinational team of 250 motivated and passionate people, with more than 20 nationalities represented amongst our teams and almost everyone working together under the same roof near Paris. Having raised more than 30M€ and won several CES prizes, Netatmo is looking for new talents to accompany its development.
If you want to be a part of the Smart Home revolution, don’t wait to apply!
What you always say to your family and friends :
I drive the growth of the Netatmo Connect Platform, and build strong partnerships with stakeholders of Netatmo Cloud. My work ensures that Netatmo products can integrate with other Smart Home services or applications on the market, while offering a simple, but outstanding user experience.
What you will really be doing:
As an API Product Manager at Netatmo you will:
- Analyse the market and gather feedback from developers and partners to better define a roadmap for API programmes
- Collaborate with the R&D team and our preferred partners on projects related to the integration of Netatmo products using their platforms and services (Amazon Alexa, Google Home, IFTTT …)
Plan and drive the development of API programmes
- Support, animate and increase awareness of the development of the Netatmo Connect platform in developer communities
- Conceive technical documentation and tutorials
- Develop key marketing tools required to showcase the best product offer (developer website, presentation materials for sales teams…)
- Take initiatives to execute projects and ensure customer satisfaction
Who you will be working with:
You will be working with a team of Product Managers and will also be in daily contact with our R&D, Marketing and Sales teams, but of course you will also stay in constant contact with your users and partners.
Who we are looking for :
- Creative: you identify new user scenarios, e.g. home automation, from our products
- Source of proposals: you test and identify strategic partnerships that offer strong added-value to our users
- Strong, relevant experience in project management enriched by practical knowledge of the most recent web technologies (cloud APIs, JSON)
- Analytical and pragmatic with a problem-solving mindset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to simplify complex technical ideas at public speaking events
- Fluent in English
- Passionate about new technologies and smart home automation
- Possess at least 4 years’ experience in product management or entrepreneurship in new technologies and the internet
In our fast growing, internationally minded company, you can (at last! for some of you) express your entrepreneurial qualities, work in a strong team to succeed together, share your innovative ideas, and above all be listened to.
As well as an attractive package, as an employee at Netatmo, you can:
- during our Welcome Days learn our history, discover our vision for the future and understand all the different jobs.
- participate in our afterworks, breakfast birthdays, the Boss’ BBQ, International Lunches, Christmas Party, and other activities too.
- receive a free example of each Netatmo product because the best brand ambassadors are us!
- participate in meetups and technology or business conferences so that you can follow all the latest developments in your sector.